Monday, April 25, 2011

#106 Mother's Day Card

***Please click HERE for my Digi Monday project***

Hi everyone I hope you had a wonderful Easter! Here's my Mother's Day card I made for Abby's Design Team challenge the theme is Mother's Day and use faux stitching you have 2 weeks to enter the challenge HERE. I recently discovered this wonderful sight called Lettering Delights and that's where I got the flower graphic. It was pretty easy I just printed it out on a 3.5x3.5 size on my printer and cut around the edges and did some faux stitching. The sentiments are Pink BY Design and My Creative Time Stamps. Be sure to check back later today to see if you won the Disney Easter Egg Hop blog candy and to check back for another project today that I made with Lettering Delights!

6 comments:

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...