Monday, April 4, 2011

#87 Birthday Invite

***Click here for the April Bunny Blog Hop***
***Click HERE for Flaunt It Friday's***

Hi everyone I  was super excited when my sweet friend KASSIDY Inking It Up Crazy asked me to join in her Birthday week celebration theme as a Guest Designer. She asked me to create a Birthday Invitation.

One of the main reason's I bought my Imagine was so that I could make my own Invitations when I have my parties. I made this invitation super fast, it's perfect for days when you just don't feel like messing with a lot of layers. I print/cut this cute cupcake with the Better Together Imagine cart, stamped both stamps with Inkadinkado/Martha Stewart stamps. Below I also cut the same cupcake but a mini cupcake for the envelope.

Be sure to come check out what the other Guest Designer's have in store for you! HERE and also check out Kassidy's giveaway!

11 comments:

  1. I love the Invitation! It's adorable. I have left you something on my blog. Stop by and pick it up at http://rachelspapercrafts.blogspot.com

    Rachel Miller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. What cartridge do you need to be able to do invitations?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so precious! I love it. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you number your creations! I started adding a "caption" to all my cards with number it is for this year. I'm up to 121. Woo-hoo! OK, gotta go make a disguised bird for FIF. Hugs to you! Miss you!! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable invitation - the cupcake is adorable.
    TFS. Hugs ~ Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute invite! My turn is on Thursday. Will you stop by and see my creation? I hope so. Tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Total cuteness Sandra!! I love that little cupcake!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, I like that you added the cupcake to the envelope also!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the adorable invitation- I am always fascinated with crafts using my Cricut- knew when I seen your blog name I had to check you out.
    I am your newest follower
    would love to have you pop in and visit my blog-hopefully we can inspire each other...lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE IT! That cupcake is perfect for a quick invite and I love the little one you used on the envie! Cute...Cute...Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love her lashes! She is super cute! TFS
    Tara

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...