Wednesday, April 6, 2011

#89 Vintage Tag and WINNER'S

Hi everyone here's another tag I made with KinderStampO "VINTAGE LOVE" stamp set, which I stamped the sentiment inside the heart. First I stamped the heart image from Inkadinkado then I stamped it again on a seperate piece of paper and cut around the edges to create a masked image. I placed the mask on top of the stamped one on the tag and sprayed the entire area with 2 different Glimmer Mist. I colored in the stamp with Bic Markers and added some Stickles. The swirls are from Cindy Loo and I also made a red paper rose and added some bling.

Now onto some winner's......
The Random Winner of  my 1000+  Follower Giveaway of the Groovy Times cart is ....

Luv Scrapping Together said...

What a great card, Sandra! I love Lucy! She is one of the funniest ladies that have ever been in show business. How fun!

Hugs,
Saundra :)


The Random Winner of the April Bunny Blog Hop which is an Easter stamp set is......

Esther said...

The flower eyes on the bunny are just to cute!
Darling card!

Congrats Ladies!! Please contact me at critterbugg365@gmail.com with your mailing address and I will get your prizes out to you today =)

9 comments:

  1. Congrats to the lucky winners!

    Your tag is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo Congrats winners. Nice tag too. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sandra! I am so excited! I'll be contacting you shortly. Thank you so mcuh!!

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag!

    http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! That tag is just stunning!!!
    And thank you, thank you I'll be shooting off an email to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is one,brilliant tag hun,just adore it hugs cheyrl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing tag! I love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. COngrats winners. AND...GASP this tag is AMAZING! I love it soooo much.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...