Tuesday, April 5, 2011

#88 Butterfly Tag

Hello everyone! I finally got some spare time to play with my new stamps by KinderStampO the stamps I used are called Grungy Inspiration. I have to say that the quality of these stamps are amazing! They are very thick with a clean, clear look....love my new stamps!

I bought the tag from Joann's in the stamping section they are from Ranger INK. First I cut the tag from Heritage and stamped the sentiment and cut the swirl and butterfly from Serenade. I made my very 1st pearl charm here, it's a start of a new beginning lol! I will have to post anothe tutorial on how to make your own charms it was very easy. I sprayed the enite tag with 4 different colors of Glimmer Mist and added Stickles to the swirl. I adhered my pear charm to the tag with a hot glue gun. For the edges I used my Broken China and Walnut Stain Distress inks.

8 comments:

  1. Hey Sandra,

    I love how your tag came out!!! You have done such a nice job. TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra this tag is beautiful! Love your pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the distressed look! I have never made one of these but after seeing this I might need to try one!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty! I love butterflies! Hugs Dina

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so very pretty!! I love how eclectic it looks:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super awesome. I'm lovin your new style!
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...