Friday, April 29, 2011

#111, 112 Lettering Delights Cards


Hi everyone here's some more cards that I made with Lettering Delights Graphics. I printed the images from my home printer on white non-textured cardstock. I embossed the 2nd card with my Cuttlebug and added twine on both. The sentiments are from Pink ByDesign. I hope you have a great weekend and be sure to stop by tomorrow for the Grad Bash Blog Hop!

Also be sure to check  out the new Flaunt It Friday's Cricut challenge which is to use the Nifty Fifties cart! You can enter the challenge HERE

4 comments:

  1. Super Cute cards! Love the lips on that frog:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that the frog made me snicker! The lips are a crack up!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...