Wednesday, April 6, 2011

#90 DDLL New Releases

Hi everyone I am so excited to share with you some of the New Release stamps from Digital Delights by Louby Loo. The stamps I colored here where Presley The PiratePirate Sentiment Set,  and Pirate Accessories set. I colored the stamps with Prismacolor pencils, did some faux stitching, added ribbon and some borders punched with an EK success punch. I am also entering my card in Throwback Thursday  Challenge which is to make a Cricut-less card with a sketch. Please be sure to come check out the rest of the DT's amazing projects with all of the new release inspiration HERE.



13 comments:

  1. Love this card, I will check it out, I have never used digital stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to check out this link. I have just started using digital stamps and I can already tell this may be a new source I love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :D Pass by my blog! I have left an award for you :D

    -Adri
    www.macheriecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sandra!
    This is totally adorable! Great color combo and I LOVE your stitches around the border..perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabby Sandra and your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, Sandra! I loved coloring Presley, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!!! You did an amazing job at the challenge (that was a hard one for me)! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness I love this!
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card, Sandra! I love the red and black!!
    Cathy H

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Sandra, this is the CUTEST CUTEST Pirate set out today!!! Your card came out PerfecT!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome job on your card. I LOVE that polka dot paper to DEATH!!!! Amazing! Thanks so much for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, this card is amazing. Your coloring and shading is awesome. I am playing catch up with blog comments. I have been so busy that I have not had any time. Love your polka dot paper too. :)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...