Monday, April 11, 2011

#94 Friends Fur-ever card

***If you are looking for my DT submission for PPT click HERE***
Hi everyone today is challenge #3 at challenges with ABBY and this week we all made a project with an animal and the color orange in honor of the ASPCA against animal cruelty month.

For my card I decided to make a total girly card using the Boys Will Be Boys cart for the dog and circle. I embossed the circle with a very pretty Sizzix embossing folder, stamped the sentiment, added bling with my I-rock, added ribbon, floss and did some faux stitching. For this little dogs eyes I used Critter Faces from Peachy Keen Stamps. If you would like to enter teh challenge to win something from Oh My Crafts please click HERE for the Animal/Orange challenge have fun!

Be sure to check out my blog all week long because the time is finally here for me to be a Guest Designer for PEACHY KEEN STAMPS 4/11-4/15!

8 comments:

  1. How cute!! I really want Boys Will Be Boys! It has so many terrific things on it and your card REALLY REALLY makes me want it now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!!! Love that puppy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, love the embossing and your puppy is so stinkin' cute.
    pammejo1@yahoo.com
    http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, your card is adorable. I really love the face. He looks so playful and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute :) That dog looks adorable and friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! It makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...