Sunday, April 10, 2011

#93 Card full of Sunshine!

Hi everyone here's my card I made for the Paper Playtime DT challenge which is "Weather" so that means you can make anything that has to do with weather...rain, sunshine, clouds, lightning, snow, rainbows, etc. I chose sunshine since I am hoping for sunnier days here in not so sunny Southern California lol! It's actually been raining almost all week long here!

For my sunny card I cut/print the sun from the Better Together Cricut Imagine cart and stamped the sentiment with Pink By Design stamps. I also added some Valentine's Day ribbon that worked out perfect with my color combo! If you would like to play along with Paper Playtime's challenge be sure to click HERE. Also just a reminder that I will be a Guest Designer for PEACHY KEEN STAMPS all week long (4/11-4/15)!!

4 comments:

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...