Friday, April 22, 2011

#102 Cat Tag for Flaunt It Friday's



Hi everyone today is a brand new challenge over at my other blog Flaunt It Friday's and this week we are flaunting our Cindy Loo Cricut carts and the theme is easy...."Anything Goes"! For my project I made another tag for my collection, lately I have been making a lot of vintage tags because I have a secret shh.....I am making a tag mini album it's a work in progress so that means if I have any extra time I squeeze in a tag or two LOL! I think I may go up to 20 pages of tags and place photo's behind every tag. I will post pics of the completed project.

For my tag I cut the cat from Cindy Loo, stamped the face with Peachy Keen Stamps, placed Stickles on the cat's face, stamped the frame and stamped the sentiment with KinderStampO stamps, and added more Stickles on the fram. I also added some pretty pearls, Glimmer Mist and Distress ink. It's kinda neat to see how you can alter a plain tan tag into something like this!

Please be sure to enter your Cindy Loo project HERE, you have one week to enter the challenge

Gif Created on Make A Gif The wait is almost over! Just one more day for some Disney Inspiration!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love it!!! She is just so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skunk! Reminds me of the Bugs Bunny cartoon were the skunk is in love with the cat that has a stripe of white paint across her tail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love this tag!! Sooo cute!! Can't wait to see the finished mini!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the mini with all your tags. I always wondered if ppl just used tags on gifts or what? They seem like a lot of work just to attach to a bag lol
    Tara

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...