Wednesday, April 20, 2011

DDLL Pirate Girl

Hi everyone I am so sorry I haven't posted in a few days I felt like I needed to take a little break in posting/blogging but I have been making a ton of cards that I can't wait to show you all! Here's a card I made for Digital Delights by Louby Loo design team, I am sorry about the picture quality something happened to my computer today so I had to take this picture with my cell phone. The stamps I used are Prissy The Pirate, Pirate Sentiments Set, and Pirate Accessories Set. I colored everything with Prismacolor pencils, added Stickles, faux stitching and ribbon. Please be sure to check out the rest of the DT's amazing projects HERE.


Gif Created on Make A Gif

I am so happy to announce that I will be co-hosting the Disney Easter Egg Hop along with my awesome friend Monica from Simply Cricutting be sure to stop by this weekend for some Disney Inpiration!!

4 comments:

  1. Great card!!! Prissy is just so cute! Love this card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little pirate girl is adorable! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...