Monday, June 6, 2011

#146 Disney Freak Layout!



Hi everyone! Here's a Disney layout I made to describe myself lol!! I have been totally addicted to going to Disneyland and California Adventure, so I decided I'd start making some Disney layouts on my spare time. I made this page using the Mickey and Friends cart and also Lyrical Letter's for the font. I used my Gypsy to weld together the 3 borders on the bottom. I also added pop dots under the Mickey hat for dimension, and added some rick rack ribbon.

7 comments:

  1. Great LO. I'm a Disney nut too lol. I have always loved all things Disney
    But, when I finally got to go in 2004 I had an awesome time. Have a great time on your trip.
    (:(:smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. sandra! this is just perfect! I love all things disney!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love anything Disney...such a magical place! This is awesome girly! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply ADORABLE, Sandra!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is amazing Sandra! Jacob will need to remember all your scrap secrets for me! Love the colours and the mix of patterned paper, so Disney! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great layout! I love the arrows!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  7. BIG WDW Disney fan, my friend recommended your blog and I was not disappointed, will be checking back regular for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...