Wednesday, June 15, 2011

#152 Birthday Pippin Card


Hi everyone! Today is design team day over at Digital Delights by Louby Loo and this adorable birthday mouse is called Birthday Pippin and can be purchased HERE in non colored or colored form. Did you know that Digital Delights also has a new Freebie every Friday!?! They are so adorable, I just love this week's Gnome! I colored this digi with my Prismacolor pencils and added a Prima flower with bling.  Eventhough my card is very simple I chose a bright colorful piece of patterened paper for the background.

6 comments:

  1. So sweet and colourful sweetie...adorable! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra!
    What an adorable card! Fabulous colors! So FUN!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how adorable!!! The bg paper makes everything pop! Awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet Sandra:)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love it! So stinkin' cute...those ears kill me :)
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of the cutest images ever!! I love it the colors you used and patterned paper is perfect really makes the image pop!!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...