Thursday, June 9, 2011

#147 Birthday Gift Box

Top  and bottom of box.

Hi everyone! Today is Design Team day over at Digital Delights By Louby Loo and I decided to play around again with my SCAL2 to make this adorable birthday gift box. Did you know that DDLL is now carrying some awesome cutting files in their store?? This box is the 4x4 Square Box File and this dog is called Bongo the dog. Right now DDLL is currently doing matienance on their site just keep checking back through out the day. I colored Bongo the dog with Prismacolor pencils, cut the box in my Cricut Expression and embossed the background with the Happy Birthday embossing folder. I also gave Bongo a cute little ribbon bow and added pop dots underneath her. Please be sure to check out the rest of the DT's amazing projects HERE.

3 comments:

  1. This is too sweet Sandra! Love the textured top on the box...looks really snazzy:) Awesome project my friend!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just precious Sandra!!
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...