Wednesday, June 1, 2011

#143 Train Layout


Hi everyone! I am so excited to be able to play in another Throwback Thursday Challenge and this week's challenge is to use green and yellow with any older cart. I took Aidan to Toys R Us back in November for a Thomas the Train Playdate and that's what this layout is all about. The older cart I chose was Joys Of The Season!!! I love when I can create a non-seasonal project with a seasonal cart!! The train is from JOTS and I added some black buttons as the wheels, the title is all stickers and I also did some stamping with the stars and also the "What a Day for a Daydream" sentiment.

9 comments:

  1. Great layout. I love how you turned the Christmas train into Thomas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun is this...love the curved track and overall design

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I agree, using seasonal carts for non seasonal purposes makes me feel like Im getting my moneys worth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute train layout. Love the paper you used and the extra details~buttons are a great touch!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout page. Good luck in the challenge. Victoria :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This train LO is just too adorable. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a super cute layout girly! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miss Sandra, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your layout!!!! WOW!!! GREAT job w/the challenge my sweet friend!!!;)
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...