Thursday, June 16, 2011

#153 Cupcake Card for Scrappy Moms Stamps

*** This is my 2nd post today please scroll down for my Digital Delights by Louby Loo card***


Hi everyone! As most of you know I am a Guest Designer this month for Scrappy Moms Stamps and this week they are having a challenge and it's to use the Sweet Treats cartridge or any other similar cartridge. I made the large cupcake card with Sweet Treats, and the sentiment is from the Sweet Somethings Scrappy Moms stamp set, and the cutie with the cake hat is from The Greeting Farm Stamps and she is called Birthday Anya. I colored her with Prismacolor Pencils and added Stickles to the cake. If you would like to enter the challenge please click HERE.

Also, be sure to stop by tomorrow because Scrappy Moms Stamps is having 2 NEW RELEASES!!! Along with sneak peaks I'm excited!!

4 comments:

  1. This is super cute, Sandra! Congratulations on being a guest designer!

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG This is super cute!! I just got that stamp in the mail yesterday! EEEK!! Thanks for the inspiration on what to make with it LOL!! Love the card and your coloring looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute cupcake card! You're doing an awesome job guest designing for Scrappy Moms! :) ~Jen

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...