Tuesday, June 21, 2011

#157 Scrappy Moms Sneak Peek 3, Uncle Sam Layout

Uncle Sam and PKS!!

Scrappy Moms Yankee Doodle Dandy New Release

Hi everyone!! I am so excited to show you all my layout, I originally made it for the Red, white and blue blog hop that I'm in this Thursday 6/23 but I thought it was so cute and I couldn't wait till Thursday lol! I am entering my layout in the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge which is to use PKS faces and with a Patriotic theme, the face I used was the Everyday Paper Doll Assortment, I only used the eyes and nose.



 The Uncle Sam cut is from the Billionaire LITE cart, which I cut several times to do the layering. The cluster of stars are from the Cupcake Wrappers LITE cart, the title and Liberty bell are from the Independence Day 2010 Seasonal cart. All of the loose stars that were from the star cluster I added them to Uncle Sam's hat, and also added to the bell. The sentiment on the bell is from Scrappy Moms Stamps Yankee Doodle Dandy from their new releases, I also made my own little scroll embellishment using Kraft paper, distress ink and stamped the stars with the Yankee Doole Dandy stamp set also! I added pop dots under the mustache and the star on the bell. This was us on 4th of July last Summer it, was too hot to wear makeup that day lol! 

I am a Guest Designer for Scrappy Moms Stamps this month, feel free to scroll down my previous posts to see my other sneak peek!! Have a fun day today! I will announce the Cupcake Birthday hop winner later today.

9 comments:

  1. Love your layout. Great use of carts
    Trish
    krazykcrafters at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO ADORABLE! I love the Uncle Sam face - his little mustache is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tnis layout is so cool! You always make fun pages! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool layout sweetie :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra!

    What a darling layout! I LOVE how you used the billionaire from the lite cart for Uncle Sam! Brilliant!

    Thanks for playing along with us at PKS LFIF!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great Layout! I never have Pictures from the 4th to scrap! We are alway's watching Fireworks and this pictures don't come out so good! Glad to have you as a guest designer with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome lo. Now I can hardly wait to try something similiar in a card for my twin sister. Our birthday is the 4th of July. Thanks for sharing.
    God Bless
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute idea! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a festive layout! Love the Uncle Sam! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...