Monday, June 13, 2011

#149 Z Fold Birthday Card


Hi everyone! I am so sorry I am posting this a little late, I had a busy weekend and forgot to do my post last night *sigh*! Anyways I made this card for my hubby's 29th birthday which was on Friday. This is my first ever Z fold card and I used 3 different carts to create it. The cake is from Birthday Bash and the girl is from Once Upon A Princess. The scallop shaped numbers are from Tie The Knot. I stamped her face with PKS Princess faces, stamped the sentiment with My Creative Time Stamps and placed glossy accents on the icing of the cake. If you would like to play along with this week's challenge with us at Paper Playtime we have a fabulous set of Peachy Keen Stamps up for grabs!! Don't forget you have 2 weeks to enter our challenge HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this card. I fell out laughing when I scrolled down and saw the girl coming out of the cake!!! What a super fun card.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. I can going to have to try the Z fold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Love the girl jumping out of the cake:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute I love it.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...