Thursday, June 2, 2011

#145 Boys Will Be Boys Layout

***This is my 2nd post today please scroll down for the DDLL New Releases!!****

Here's a close up of my painting and helicopter!


Hi everyone! This is my 2nd post today please scroll down for the awesome new release from DDLL. 

Here's a scrapbook page about my son and nephew Jacob who were being silly boys on a hot summer day. I had just bought my son some Thomas the Train underwear for potty training and they both were crying to wear them so we put them on and then they were being boys and started jumping on the sofa and dancing when they heard the Justin Bieber song "Baby" LOL! It was pretty funny! 

All of the papers are from DCWV All About Boys stack. I used a border punch for the ribbon border and threaded the blue Christmas ribbon through it. I made my own chipboard pieces with a Ritz cracker box for the title and journaling spot. The helicopter is from the Boys Will Be Boys cart. I did some embossing and painting with green acrylic paint.  Also, the other funky zig zag shapes are from Gypsy Wanderings.

I am so proud to announce that I finally made an Etsy shop  after tallking about opening one for almost a year!! My shop is called DISNEY LOVER DESIGNS and I have a few things in there right now. I just added a layout pretty identical to this one. I will be specializing in lots of different things like....cards, layouts, mini albums, banners, party favors, party invites, wall decor and altered art.  Here is the link to my shop again http://www.etsy.com/people/DisneyLoverDesigns

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Wait until they are older and see this one :)
    Tara

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...