Monday, June 13, 2011

#150 Father's Day Card

***This is my 2nd post today please scroll down for my manly z fold birthday card!****

Hi everyone it's a brand new challenge this week at Scrapbookaholic by Abby and this weeks challenge is to follow a sketch with a manly/Father's Day Theme. I decided to make a simple card using my free Gypsy cart Indie Art for the star. I stamped the sentiment with My Creative Time stamps and added some twine. If you would like to play along in this weeks challenge please click HERE.

5 comments:

  1. So cool...I really struggle with Male cards...fabulous card sweetie :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! You should list it on Dusti's Father's Day Linky Party.
    tfs
    Deanne
    Dusti's link - http://www.scrappinwithcricut.com/2011/06/fathers-day-link-up-party_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect simple card for a dad!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card!! Simple to the point and great colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card Sandra! I love it's simplicity!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...