Wednesday, June 22, 2011

#159 Summer Surf card

Good evening! Here's a sweet summer card I made for the Design Team over at Digital Delights by Louby Loo the stamp I chose was Surfin Pippn....isn't he cute!?! I just love all of the Pippin the Mouse stamps I'm a sucker for those huge ears LOL! I colored the stamp with my Prismacolor pencils, and added blue Stickles to the waves. I also added twine to the top corner and used some bright summer patterned paper, the patterned paper I used was perfect because it had a lot of different summer phrases  so I positioned it so it  says Summer Fun, I also ripped the paper a little for a distressed look. Be sure to mark your calendars because next week on Thursday 6/30 we are having a blog hop with everyone on the Digital Delights by Louby Loo Design Team, and Challenge Design Team I can't wait to see everyone's amazing creations!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra!
    Wow! Another cutie! LOVE the waves! Well done as always!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Sandra:)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...