Monday, June 27, 2011

#162- #163 Red, White and Blue

This card was made using the Leslie Vacations stamp from Karber Digital, I colored her with Prismacolor pencils and inked up the white circle with chalk ink.  The scallop circle is from the Lovel Floral Cricut cart. I embossed the blue paper with my star embossing folder and inked it with white chalk ink. The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Yankee Doodle Dandy. This card was made for Scrapbookaholic by Abby challenge which is red, white and blue...you have 2 weeks to enter the challenge.

This image is called Ella at Peace from Ai Factory they have some really cute designs and also printable color graphics. I colored Ella with Prismacolor pencils and added red Stickles to her hair bows, and I also made a small white rose that she is holding. The sentiment says "God Bless The USA" and it's from 
Scrappy moms Stamps  new release- Yankee Doodle Dandy. Both cards were made especially for Paper Playtime red, white and blue challenge. You have 2 weeks to enter have fun!

4 comments:

  1. Sandra--this is one of your best, love that image! Great job!!

    Hugs,
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card! I love anything red, white and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra!! These are ADORABLE!!! I love them!! You are really doing awesome with your coloring!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! Stop by my blog. I have an award for you,
    Sylvia
    Www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...