Friday, August 17, 2012

#78 Bubble Blowing Fun Layout


Hi everyone!! Here's a layout I made for our new challenge over at KaDoodle Bug Designs Facebook Page which is a "summer activity with a child" use any KaDoodle Bug Pattern that goes with the theme and be sure to post on Facebook HERE you have till next Friday!!!

For my Summer fun activity I blew some bubbles with my son's little bubble gun that makes these giant bubbles, he thought it was so funny how big they were getting!! So of course I had to use these little cuties from the Bubble Bowing Fun-Boys set along with the past Freebie Bubble Blowing Fun Title, I used my Peachy Keen stamps Wide Eyed Kids along with my Cuttlebug for embossing. Don't forget to  post your picture on FACEBOOK to win a free pattern of your choice! Have Fun!!!

P.S. I will post the winner of the rainbow blog hop later tonight along with a new project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...