Hi everyone! Here's a picture of my son Aidan modeling the popcorn box I made using the CTMH Cricut Artiste Cartridge , the entire set is in the same page.... popcorn box, mustache, title and scallop shape. I had a lot of fun making this and it was quick and easy. I think these would make awesome Christmas gift especially when filled with the BEST popcorn in the world from http://www.popcornopolis.com/ man that stuff is sooooooo good, did I mention it was the BEST popcorn in the world! lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Highest Viewed Video
Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...
-
Hello everyone welcome to Kathy's Super Secret Birthday Blog Hop!! If you do not know who Kathy is she is my role model!! Seriously! She...
-
***Please Click HERE to continue the THANK YOU CARDS BLOG HOP with another Give Away*** Happy New Year everyone!! I am so super excited ...
-
Hello everyone welcome to the "It's My Party Blog Hop"! If you are here from Ruthie September Ninth then you are in the right...

No comments:
Post a Comment