Friday, August 31, 2012

#89 Bat Card

Hi everyone! I made this card to show you another idea on how to use the CTMH August Stamp of the Month Baroque Borders you can get this stamp set for only $5 when you make a purchase of $50 or more. This set is so beautiful and pretty large at 6x6 inches of stamps! I did some stamping and inking and cut the rosette and label using my Artiste Cricut Cartridge. The cute little bat is from the KaDoodle Bug Designs Moonlight Monsters Pattern which I cut out using my Cameo. The Magic Potion label is a Cricut Companion stamp set.

AUTUMN TERRACOTTA INK Magic Potion

Be sure to check my blog tomorrow for a Close To My Heart Blog Hop with the Damask Divas CTMH Team where we will be featuring the Clementine Paper Pack
****PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MY GIVEAWAY!!!****



1 comment:

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...