Monday, August 13, 2012

#73, 74 Birthday Purse Set

Hi everyone I hope you all had a great weekend, I sure did I got to go to the beach 2 days in a row! I was pretty happy because I love going to the beach and plus I caught some pretty good waves yesterday on my boogie board! I love boogie boarding especially when I'm really far out in the water and the waves bring me all the way to the sand, it's so fun!

For today's project I made a purse birthday gift set for my mom's b-day coming up using the CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge and this months Stamp of the Month "Baraoque Borders" which you can get for only $5 HERE!!! I also used a pearl from the Opaques Mocha Adhesive Gems and placed velcro on the inside flap of the purse. This purse is really cute because it has an outside pocket and that's where I put some tulle. I stamped the entire outside pocket and the entire card with the Baroque Borders Stamp Set and placed black tulle all over the card. The banner cut is from Artiste along with the coordinating Happy Birthday stamp from the Artiste Collection.

I love this cartridge especially because there are so many stamps that go exactly with the cartridge and you don't have to cut anything out by hand you just use the same measurements that are posted on each stamp set.

Here's the August Stamp Of the Month Baroque Borders stamp set it's a 6in. x 6in. stamp set you can purchase for as low as $5!

Challenges I'm entering:


4 comments:

  1. What a fun fun set. Love black and white together for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful - I love your paper choices. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tulle over the card really gives it a romantic look! Thanks so much for sharing these with us!
    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...