Tuesday, August 28, 2012

#86 Frankenstein and his Bride Scrapbook Page

Hi everyone! Here's a layout I made using the very adorable Moonlight Monster's set by KaDoodle BUg Designs. I cut everything out using SCAL3 along with my Cameo I also added PKS faces to monsters and the pumpkins. I added googly eyes for an extra fun spooky effect lol!!  The sentiment title is from the Silhouette store and I added googly eyes on that too! I made this layout for the pictures of last years pumpkin carving party that I host every year that's why I cut out so many pumpkins for this layout.

Have a great night, I can't wait for Halloween!!

1 comment:

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...