Tuesday, August 14, 2012

#75 Watch me Grow Flower Babies Layout

Good afternoon! I made another 2 page layout for Olivia's baby book using KBD Flower Babies and FRIENDS pattern. I cut everything out in the Sillhouette Studio using my Cameo. I stamped the faces with Peachy Keen Stamps and added twine, brads and Prima flowers. All the patterned paper here is leftovers from my sons baby book I thought the purple paper was way too girly to be in the DCWV baby boy paper stack. I saved it for years because I always knew I would have a little girl some day :)

Be sure to stop by my blog tomorrow for the Rainbow Party Blog Hop!!!

2 comments:

  1. cutest layout ever!!!! I'm totally going to scraplift this, if you don't mind!! :)

    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm your 1st comment and NEWEST follower!! I think you did an awesome job on the colorful box and card! BRILLIANT chevron stamp idea. You are pretty brave going for 365 and I give you credit.
    Please stop by and check out my 1 year blog anniversary to win FREE $$$$.
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire s.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...