Friday, August 17, 2012

#79 Skull Card and Rainbow Hop Winner

Hi everyone this is my 2nd post today please scroll down to view my layout.

I made this Halloween card using the CTMH August Stamp of the Month Baroque Borders  which I stamped on both corners, along with the Cricut Artiste for the skull and spider, and the Glamour Lower Case Alphabet for the sentiment and added Stickles to it. I also did some inking with Autumn Terracotta Ink and Black Ink

CLOSE TO MY HEART PRODUCTS:

The random winner of the CTMH Clementine Papers is Simply Sweet By Sharon!! Congrats Sharon, thanks for hopping  with us please email me at critterbugg365@gmail.com to claim your prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...