Wednesday, August 8, 2012

#68 #69 Close to My Heart Cards

Hi everyone! I feel like it's been awhile since I've posted, I have had such a busy week! I celebrated my 29th birthday, I joined Close To My Heart ,  I just became the newest DT member for KaDoodle Bug Designs , I went to Universal Studios Hollywood, I took my son school shopping he's starting Kindergarten next week! and I went to the beach yesterday to get out of this 108 degree weather!

I got my CTMH Kit and FREE Totebag and let's just say I am VERY impressed with CTMH products! These are very high quality products I think even better then Michaels and other craft stores stuff. It just feels more luxurious lol! It costs $49 to join and be a consultant and you get a beautiful FREE totebag  to carry all your crafty goodies in it and even 12x12 paper and/or a scrapbook album will fit in it. The kit came with so much stuff in it I couldn't believe my eyes, even if you join CTMH just for the $49 kit its totally worth it! You can view it HERE

For this card I used the new Avonlea Kit for the paper, cardstock and stamp sentiment. I also added rick rack ribbon which was from my own stash. If you don't want to buy the who kit you can also purchase the paper pack seperately the stamp set is exclusive and only sold in the kit.

For this card I also used the AVONLEA WORKSHOP ON THE GO KIT the 2 flower stamps that I stamped over the white paper with Slate ink and added crinkle ribbon and a pearl from the Mocha Gems.


I have one more thing to show you guys, I'm so excited I got my Cricut ARTISTE Collection and it came with all this stuff!! Except the stamp set on the top right that is the AUGUST Stamp of the month called Baroque Borders. I LOVE this cart and I LOVE these stamps they are all 6x6 inch stamp sets thats a lot of stamps per set! I also got 3- 8.5x11 inch sets of chipboard that all coordinate with the cart. So do the stamps, thats the main reason I got the cart so I can have dies that go with the stamps,I am very happy with my purchase this was also my birthday present for myself lol perfect timing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...