Friday, August 10, 2012

#71 Big Shoes To Fill Layout

Good afternoon! I made another layout here for a picture I took of my son wearing his daddy's shoes I just couldn't stop laughing when he came out wearing his shoes lol! The pattern I used here is called BIg Shoes To Fill by KaDoodle Bug Designs, I cut everything out using my Cameo and stamped the face with Peachy Keen Stamps Boy Mates.  I embossed the gray paper using my Cuttlebug, and inked the edges with CTMH Slate and Chocolate Inks.
Close To My Heart Products used:

***The star stamp set on the boys shirt is a preview of an upcoming CTMH stamp set that you can get for $5!! on August 15th!***

5 comments:

  1. lol....This is too cute!!Super Duper Cute!!!Adorable Sentiment!!!Awesome Layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Those sure a big shoes to fill!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...