Wednesday, August 29, 2012

#87 Angry Birds Party Hats

Hi everyone, I have been pretty busy lately getting ready for my son's 5th birthday party which is not until October 6th I feel like it's right around the corner already. I have tons of project ideas that I will be randomly posting and I also plan on posting pics of the party so you can see everything in action lol!

This year my son is begging me for an Angry Birds Birthday Party that kid is obsessed I still can't believe how popular this cell phone game has gotten Angry Birds are everywhere now!

These hats were pretty easy it only took me about 3 days work on them these were my "side" projects meaning I just work on them whenever I have a little time here and there. Can you believe these hats only costed me about $1 to make woo-hoo score! I love being crafty for my kids parties!

I used my Artiste Cricut Cartridge for the party hats cut at 7 inches along with twine and black feathers pretty simple if you ask me! I was inspired by this PIN.

I am also entering the My Creative Time Pinterest challenge, I was inspired by THIS!


10 comments:

  1. What a cute idea. I just did some angry birds for a friend to use in a sunday school lesson. My 22 year old son saw them and wants me to make him the pig. I'm starting to wonder if little boys ever really grow up. LOL
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love itttttttttttttttt.... do u have a ccr file plzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Looks like your party will be GREAT! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time Challenge :)

    ~Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are awesome


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is going to be one amazing party. How awesome! Thanks so much for joining the My Creative Time Pinterest Challenge! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandra ~ OOOMMMGGG! I can't wait until my son comes home from school to see these! I can so relate to your post and the Angry Bird thing! These are SERIOUSLY AMAZING!!! So the faces were just printed from the original blogger?? Her thing on the right hand side?? Sorry but something tells me I might be making these FABULOUS party hats! I LOVE them! I have to send my friend over ~ her son loves Angry Birds too! Thank You for the inpiration,the idea & joining us over at My Creative Time Pinterest Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Sandra,these hats are WAY TOO CUTE!AWESOME job girl,Thanks for joining us at My Creative Time Pinterest Challenge!Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never mind my son - my husband will love them!! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sandra, these are tooo stinkin' cute! congrats on CTMH too! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time Pinterest Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...