Wednesday, August 1, 2012

#66 Exciting News and Baby Girl Scrapbook Page

Hi everyone I'm so excited to announce that I am the newest DT member for KaDoodle Bug Designs and this is my first project using Springtime Critters and Strawberry Mouse Peeker. I cut everting out using my Cameo and these files come with a .studio file so you won't need any additional software besides your Silhouette Studio software. You can also use these files with SCAL 3 or MTC.

I made this layout for my baby girl Olivia's scrapbook and so far this is only my 2nd layout, I need to catch up! I added Stickles, bling and Christmas ribbon!

If you would like to join the KaDoodle Bug Facebook group where we have our weekly challenges click HERE

Also, I'm a  new Close to My Heart Consultant you can check out my store here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...