Friday, August 24, 2012

#84 CTMH Artiste Blog Hop

Hi everyone welcome to the CTMH Artiste and Art Philosophy blog hop hosted by Vanessa. We are all Close To My Heart Consultants showing different ways to use these gorgeous Cricut cartridges!

For my project I made 2 Halloween Treat Holders that hold full size chocolate candy bars Mmmmmm!
I stamped both treat bags using the It's Your Day Stamp Set and I used the Cricut companion stamp sets for the Halloween Sentiments MAGIC POTIONS and the Artiste Cricut cartridge to cut the treat bags out with my Cricut. The owl is from Noah's ABC's cartridge and the toad is from Mini Monster's Cricut cartridge.

Here's a list of Close To My Heart products used from my Online Store

Here's the polka dot and chevron stamp set I used on my project you can purchase it for only $5 in my CTMH Store! They are 2 6x6 stamp sets for a sweet deal!

You can also get this very cool stamp set I used called Magic Potions for only $13.95 this set is also a Cricut Companion stamp.... meaning you can cut the matching die cut out with your Cricut Artiste and the stamp matches perfectly in size!

****PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MY GIVEAWAY!!!****

Here is the line up in case you get lost:

11 comments:

  1. These treat holders are too cute. I think my fav is the Owl.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job my friend. This little treat holder and stamp set was my absolute favorite thing in the idea book! I love it and you made it so well.
    Hugs!
    Deb Crowder

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are too cute. Love all the stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute project

    mimicaro9650 at yahoo dot com
    http://www.whodatscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great treat holder! Great idea for the office! Candice

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your treat holders! Will make them for my sons' teachers! Thank you for sharing your super fun and creative projects!

    sroseberry@ymail.com
    zannieberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on the treat holders. Creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!!these R just the cutest treat holders..Great job...:)
    texasgrama7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the treat holders also. The owl and frog are both soo cute.
    Tks,
    Brenda
    brndsmth@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. These treat holders are adorable :)

    pruttybird at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow those treats came out really cute. I'm saving up to get my cartridge. Thank you ladies for this CTMH hop. Smooches...

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...