Friday, August 31, 2012

#90 CTMH Damask Divas Clementine Blog Hop

Hi everyone welcome to the Close To My Heart Damask Divas Clementine Blog Hop. If you are here from Cydney Fowler Creations then you are in the right spot. If you just arrived here and would like to start at the beginning please start at Mandy Leahy My Passion for Scrapping.

This blog hop is all about using the very beautiful CTMH Clementine Paper Pack which retails for $9.95 in my CTMH Store you get 12 gorgeous papers total so that's about .80 cents per sheet of paper. There's so many gorgeous papers in this set it was hard to narrow down which one's I would use for my project LOL!

For my project I made a Birthday Tag gift set that includes 15 Tags and this 3D box and 3D rose from the Artiste Cricut Cartridge. I stamped the tags using the Glamour Lower Case Alphabets stamp and the Cricut Artiste Birthday Collection Stamp Set, I also used the following CTMH items:






Thanks for hopping along with us NEXT STOP is CAROLYN

13 comments:

  1. Cute tags!! What paper did you use for the tags? I love your box too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!! Loving that 3D flower you made. What a sweet idea to make a gift tag set! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and what a nice gift set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE! Love the box and the CAS tags! Plain ink on kraft gives it such a cute retro/vintage feel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty box and love the tags. The flower sets off the box!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty box and tags. Love the color on the box and the flower sets it off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice project. The rose looks nice in the Clementine paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Any tips for stamping the letters so evenly? You did such a great job, I'd love to know how you do that!
    Mine always look like I was tipsy (lol) when I stamp them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the giant tags. The box is great too, such great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute tags and box

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...