Tuesday, February 5, 2013

#21 Scrappy Moms Challenge Valentine

Hi everyone! I made this Valentine for Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge which is Valentine's Day themed. I cut the heart and heart doily using CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge and inked up the edges using CTMH Chocolate Ink. I colored the stamp with Prismacolor Pencils and stamped the "Officially Yours" sentiment using Scrappy Moms "With All My Heart" stamp set. Don't forget to link up your Valentine's Day themed projects HERE!


If you would like to take advantage of the sale I'm having right now I am offering a $5 refund for every $50 you spend in my CTMH online party just click "JOIN". If you have any questions before placing your order please email me at critterbugg365@gmail.com



1 comment:

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...