Monday, February 4, 2013

#20 Peachy Keen Stamps Sneak Preview Day 2

Hi everyone! Here's a sweet little Springy card I made with the new Peachy Keen Stamp set called PK-172 Spring Gear Flowers this stamp set will be released tomorrow along with the others from the Feb. 2013 release I also used 2 cute faces from the February 2013 Stamp of The month to create my card. I love these little gear flowers especially because I never would have thought to put gears and flowers together in a stamp, but Kathy Mrs. Peachy Queen pulled it off LOL! The sentiment also comes with the gear flowers stamp set!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colourful and fun card Sandra! See you at the release party! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute...so bright and fun! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...