Saturday, February 2, 2013

#17 Valentine's Day Mailboxes Blog Hop

Valentine's Day is just two weeks away and we wanted to see what kinds of mailboxes, boxes, and bags you make to give those special people in your lives. Join us for some amazing Valentine's inspiration in plenty of time for that special day and those special treats.

This hop has two hostesses today:  Jearise from Lorby's World of Hops and Teresa. If you are here from Amanda's Blog you are in the right spot.
For my project I made a mailbox using my  CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge to cut the entire mailbox out. I used my Cuttlebug with a heart embossing folder that is a Hobby Lobby brand embossing folder and stamped the cute little cupid mouse and sentiment using Peachy Keen Stamps PK-281 Valentine Cupids and colored the stamp with Prismacolor pencils and added Stickles to the angel wings.


If you would like to take advantage of the sale I'm having right now I am offering a $5 refund for every $50 you spend in my CTMH online party just click "JOIN". If you have any questions before placing your order please email me at critterbugg365@gmail.com


NEXT STOP is Jessi

15 comments:

  1. Super cute mailbox. I wanted to make these for my students, but it might have to be a surprise for just my daughter. I made other treats for my class. Hope you will come look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute mailbox and I love the embossing. Cute little mouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is this embossed box? Love that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your mailbox it is so cute with the image stamped on th flap great project, I so love the artist cartridge!!
    Big Blog Hugs, janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mailbox is adorable!!!! Pleasure hopping with you!!
    Much love, hugs, and friendship
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very adorable Sandra.... I so so so want to get this cart one day... aww, one day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Such a cute mailbox. I bet this is going to a very special child for Valentine's Day! I love the idea of the mouse on the inside of the door. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your mailbox is so adorable!
    bbiswabic@new.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. your mailbox is just to sweet. you done an awesome job

    ReplyDelete
  10. I fell in love with your project. The idea is wonderful...truly inspires me. I want to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. is is soooo suuuuuper cute
    :)Eva ~ evascrapslife @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the embossing on the mailbox and the image on the inside was a perfect addition :)

    Amanda
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the mailbox and love the embossing hearts

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...