Friday, February 22, 2013

#28 Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneak Peek 1

Hi everyone! Here is my 1st Scrappy Mom Stamps sneak peek. I made a very simple card that I wanted to focus on the embossing something you don't know about me is I am a Cuttlebug folder hoarder LOL! I just figured that out right now because as I was digging through my embossing folders I realized I had 2 sets of duplicates OMG now that's pretty bad haha!


I used the new Fun Celebrations stamp set for the sentiment and I got the 4 leaf clover from KaDoodle Bug Designs "It's Your Lucky Day" cutting pattern, I cut the clover out twice and curled up the edges for dimension and added a green button. The border bunch I used is from Fiskars.

Please make sure to check my blog frequently for more Scrappy Moms Stamps sneak peek from the 2 new release stamp sets! Also, don't forget to leave some blog love to our fabulous DT and Guest DT member Candace!

Purchase Scrappy Moms Stamps sentiment stamp sets HERE they are super cute and so fun!!!



5 comments:

  1. Love your card and I like that embossing on it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks great, Sandra! I love the embossing! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love your 3-D shamrock and the apron lace punch (one of my favs)! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable. I love the embossing folder.
    ♥Tam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...