Monday, February 18, 2013

#26 Baby's 1st Halloween Layout


Hi everyone! Here's a layout I made for Olivia's 1st Halloween my pretty baby was a lady bug I always dreamed of having a little girl to dress her up as a lady bug so happy I got my wish! We had a great Halloween Trick Or Treating in our neighborhood Olivia was so happy and quiet to be watching her brother beg for candy LOL ;)  

I know I'm way out of season making a Halloween layout when it's cold and wintery outside but hey I gotta catch up on my scrapbooking!

I made this layout for the current Scrappy Moms Stamps TTC challenge which is to use any Scrappy Moms Stamp along with TWINE! You can view all of the SMS sets and Twine HERE! The stamp set I used for the "Too cute too spook" sentiment is from A haunting We Will Go Stamp set and the twine is a new release color called Gold Sparkle it's gorgeous! I used the twine on the banner, all of the banner and pennant cuts are from the ART PHILOSOPHY CRICUT CARTRIDGE. The sweet little lady bug girl is from KaDoodle Bug Designs Little Love Bugs and the pumpkin candy bucket and candy corn are from KaDoodle Bug Designs Halloween Dress Up Kids. I cut them out using my Cameo. This brand new paper collection that I used is Buzz and Bumble from Close To My Heart. The cute Peachy Keen Face stamp I used is from the new release stamp set called PK-182 Sweet and Silly Face Assortment.

Don't forget to link up your Scrappy Moms Stamps project using twine HERE!!!

5 comments:

  1. Your scrapbook layout is amazing!! I love how you added the twine too and your cute little ladybug is so adorable!!
    Big HUGS,
    Cristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout Sandra! I really need to post more scrappin Layouts! Hoping to start project life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is SUPER CUTE!great job with it and the pic are TOO CUTE!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...