Thursday, February 21, 2013

#27 Baby's 1st St. Patty's Day Layout

Hi everyone! Here's a layout I made for Olivia's baby book there's no pic yet since 2013 will be her first St. Patrick's Day I bought her a cute little crown to wear that day I'm not sure how long she will keep it on though.... hopefully long enough for me to snap a pic!

The cutting patterns I used to create this are KaDoodle Bug Designs Baby Girl Collection and It's Your Lucky Day and the 4 leaf clover border is from our affiliate site Too Cute By Jessica called St. Patrick's Day Accessories 2. Be sure you check out Too Cute By Jessica's Cutting Files store it's a brand new company and she has lots of new stuff added and also FREEBIE's!!

I added lots of bling to the flowers and 3 different colors of stickles and also glitter stickers for our new St.. Patricks Day w/ Bling challenge over at Cameo Creations Challenge you can play along using any Silhouette machine and you can use any type of svg or anything you can think of just as long as it goes with the theme! You can link up your project HERE and check out the rest of the DT's artwork!

The Peachy Keen Stamp set I used for the face is called PK-650 Just Baby Faces Assortment. The patterned paper I used is from  Basic Grey and I also used several CLOSE TO MY HEART Cardstock Papers including Champagne, Topiary, Sweet Leaf, Gold Rush, Honey, Cranberry, Pear, White Daisy, Black, Saddle, Smokey Plum and Lagoon CTMH now offers assortment packs of your favorite cardstock colors including Enchantment, Adventure, Whimsy, and Basics cardstock colors.




2 comments:

  1. Your layout is just FANTASTIC!SUPER job with all the great details on it,LOVE IT!!:)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...