Tuesday, February 26, 2013

#29 Scrappy Moms Sneak Peek 2

Hi everyone! Here's a sweet little Easter card I made using Scrappy Moms Fun Celebrations stamp set. I stamped the sentiment using CTMH Cotton Candy Ink all of the papers used here are from the CTMH Chantilly Paper Pack the bunny and flowers are from the Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art Cricut Cartridge.

Please make sure to check my blog frequently for more Scrappy Moms Stamps sneak peek from the 2 new release stamp sets! Also, don't forget to leave some blog love to our fabulous DT and Guest DT member Candace!

Purchase Scrappy Moms Stamps sentiment stamp sets HERE they are super cute and so fun!!!



2 comments:

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...