Sunday, February 3, 2013

#18-19 Peachy Keen Stamps February Stamp Preview

Hi everyone! I am so excited to share with you a couple projects I made from the February 2013 Stamp Of The Month Kit from Peachy Keen Stamps! They are so "Out of This World!!!" Perfect for your Robotz Cricut carts just sayin' lol! I love them and my son LOVE's them!!!

The first project I made was a gear shaped pocket card using my CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge for the card shape, gear, and also tag and embossed the background with my Cuttlebug. I stamped the cute robot and all of the sentiments using the new SOTM called PKSC-14 February 2013 this stamp kit will be available starting on Tuesday Feb. 5th HERE! You can either pay monthly (that's the best deal!) or you can just buy it anytime! Also, PKS will be having a week long sale so be sure to check that out!!

For the inside tag I stamped the gears background using one of the new stamps also being released Feb. 5th called PK-169 Geared Up Background size A2. I inked the edges using CTMH Honey Stamp Pad

For my bonus project I made a magnetic list to hang on my fridge. It seems like we are constantly finding new things around the house that need battery changing and I though we could just write them down as we find them because most of the time I buy batteries I forget what needed new batteries in the first place LOL! I found the free list printable online and all of the stamps including the sentiment are also from the Stamp of the Month that I used for my card above. 

Don't forget to check out the other designers amazing sneak peeks so you can see how versatile this stamp set is HERE.

 Hope we'll be seeing you on The Peachy Keen Connection Tuesday at 6 p.m. (CST) for all the fun we'll be having challenges and prizes yes Peachy Keen Stamps prizes and also live chatting with the DT!

If you would like to take advantage of the sale I'm having right now I am offering a $5 refund for every $50 you spend in my CTMH online party just click "JOIN". If you have any questions before placing your order please email me at critterbugg365@gmail.com





5 comments:

  1. I just love that cute pocket card with the robot...the embossing is wonderful! AND how awesome is the battery notepad!!! Such a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute...love the pocket!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea with the battery list.
    I love the pocket you made...would be great for an invite, or a sweet treat to put in there.
    TFS --C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects Sandra! Like the pocket card with the steam punk shape going on! xxx

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...