Tuesday, February 5, 2013

#22 Anniversary Bears Card

Hi everyone today is my 2nd post please click HERE to see my Scrappy Moms TTC card. 


I made an Anniversary card to send to my hubby in Afganistan unfortunately he is going to miss our 9 year anniversary this month Feb. 28th :(  Even though we can't be together this year to celebrate our anniversary I thought I'd send him this card with a few wedding pics of us to remember our special day.

I got the wedding couple bears from KaDoodle Bug Designs "Tie The Knot Bears" pattern original artwork by Kristi W. Designs. I cut them out using SCAL 3 along with my Silhouette Cameo. I stamped the cute little faces using Peachy Keen Stamps PK-170 Teddy Bear Assortment and the sentiments are from PKSC-13 January 2013 stamp of the month kit. 

I embossed the background and wedding dress using my Cuttlebug, added sheer black ribbon down the middle. I added Stickles to the champagne glasses and tiara,  I also added white tulle as a veil.

The papers I used are from the brand new Spring/Summer 2013 CTMH Idea Book called "For Always" paper pack you get 6 different sheets of patterned paper with border strips along with 6 sheets of coordinating cardstock.



If you would like to take advantage of the sale I'm having right now I am offering a $5 refund for every $50 you spend in my CTMH online party just click "JOIN". If you have any questions before placing your order please email me at critterbugg365@gmail.com



5 comments:

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...