Wednesday, February 6, 2013

#23 Project Life Week 3

Warning picture heavy LOL!

Here's both of my pages side by side I spent a lot of time creating these 2 pages that's why I posted so many pics LOL! This week was jammed packed with stuff we were busy. 

I just had to take a pic of the trash truck because I was thinking of how much they've changed since I was a kid they were brown. Gas is super expensive again and has actually risen .30 cents since I took this picture! I started doing Weight Watcher's this week and going to the gym 6 days a week. I cut up the Smart One's box which had some weight loss tips. My baby girl loves her bananas and we went to an arcade that's why there's a ticket stub stapled to the pic. I got some free printable's from the Becky Higgins site along with Ali Edwards free handwriting font picture below.

I watched the Inauguration of President Obama Parade Live on Tv and took some pics of my Tv! It was pretty cool seeing history like that I never even knew there were presidential parades (I'm not a political person at all). I thought the Valentine's Day display was super cute because of Mickey and I also bought my kids this Elmo play kitchen and had to assemble it myself since my hubby is deployed.

Here I did a flip up page and placed the instructions to the play kitchen with a paper clip. I added wood chips and stamped the sentiments, arrows  and added several washi tapes.

 I used a few different stickers here and also placed my son's Martin Luther King Jr. book from Kindergarten in here and stamped the date on it and added washi to the side.

I used several Close To My Heart stamp sets to create these pages:

#C1537 Honeycomb Stamp Set
#B1416 Keyboard Uppercase Alphabet Stamp set
#D1531 Cricut Artiste Word Balloons Stamp Set Cricut Companion Stamp
#CC1020 It's Your Day Stamp Set- Retired
#S1211 Capture The Date Stamp Set- Retired


If you would like to take advantage of the sale I'm having right now I am offering a $5 refund for every $50 you spend in my CTMH online party just click "JOIN". If you have any questions before placing your order please email me at critterbugg365@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...