Monday, February 11, 2013

#24 Olivia's 1st Easter Layout

Hi everyone! Here's a layout I made of my daughter's 1st Easter can you believe it's already going to be a year next year I can't believe it! She was so tiny since she was born 3 weeks early that I put her in this little Easter basket! I got the cute little baby chicks, Easter eggs and peeps from KaDoodle Bug Designs "Close Your Little Peepers" pattern cut out with my Silhouette Cameo.  The alphabet stickers are foam stickers from American Crafts and all of the papers used are from the new Spring/Summer 2013 Close To My Heart IDEA BOOK. The paper is called the Chantilly Paper Pack along with some flowers & "Your Perfect" shape are from the Chantilly Complements Dimensional Elements (Chipboard Shapes). I cut the banners out using the Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge.

Chantilly Paper Pack comes with 12 -12x12 sheets of paper!
Chantilly Complements Dimensional Elements

Other CTMH products Used:


If you would like to take advantage of the sale I'm having right now I am offering a $5 refund for every $50 you spend in my CTMH online party just click "JOIN". If you have any questions before placing your order please email me at critterbugg365@gmail.com



2 comments:

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...