Thursday, February 28, 2013

#32 Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge Card

Warning! Warning! It's an ALIEN INVASION coming over to take over your computer LOL!! :)

Hi everyone here's the card I made for the newest PKS challenge which starts right now! The theme is "Just Cards- Oh My Stars!" this was my interpretation of the challenge. I knew I wanted to make a boy B-Day card because there's so many little boys in my family it seems like like go through these the quickest!

The alien and spaceship are from KaDoodle Bug Designs "1-2-3 Blast Off" pattern. The face stamp is from PK-180 Erkle and Murkle Face Assortment I stamped the sentiment using PK-186 Made On Planet Earth Sentiments, and the stars background is also Peachy Keen Stamps PK-168 Star Galaxy.

I also used a few Close To My Heart products including  Slate Polka Dot Washi TapeTrinket Wood Shapes, and also Cranberry Exclusive Ink.

Don't forget to link up your card using stars on the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog HERE!!!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cool card Sandra! I love how you off centered it at an angle and that star trail is awesome! The washi tape is such a neat touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card it's out of this world!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like your alien is ready for take off! Super cute:) Love all the stars..so cute!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...