Thursday, February 28, 2013

#31 CTMH Damask Divas Chantilly Blog Hop

Hi everyone! Welcome to the Close To My Heart Damask Divas Blog Hop featuring the all NEW "CHANTILLY" paper pack! This paper pack will be for sale on my business site HERE! If you are here from Mandy's Blog you are in the right spot!



For my project I made a quick and simple card this is my favorite type of card to make LOL! I used the new "CHANTILLY" paper pack for all of the papers used here and I stamped the sentiment using Scrappy Moms Stamps Dancing In Circles 2 from the Feb. 2013 New Release. I also added washi tape from Close To My Heart called  Slate-Polka Dot Washi Tape.



NEXT STOP is Stephanie

14 comments:

  1. I love the Washi over that border cut, Sandra! Awesome idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, I wanted to use the washi tape too but it didn't end up making it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Sandra. Love the color combination! Great job!! I am your newest follower and would love for you to follow me too. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card, like the patterns you choose and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! And I like quick and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the "hot pink" paper. Very nice card. Simple but elegant. The kind I like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun and cute! Love the layers! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card! It is really cute and love all the layers. I want to try and make one! TFS. scrappinlaurie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute, that top paper boggles my eyes! It is so pretty.
    Kristi
    kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...