Wednesday, February 2, 2011

#30 Digital Delights by Louby Loo FEB New Releases




Hi everyone today is New Release day at Digital Delights By Louby Loo. For my DT project I got to play with the   ANGEL AND CAT SET. I colored with Prismacolor pencil, did some inking and added a pop dot under the cat. Here's a a list of the carts I used:
HERITAGE -fence
A CHILD'S YEAR -scallop ovals
GIVE A HOOT -clouds

Please be sure to check back for 3 big blog hops I will be in (Including one that I will be hosting!)starting on Friday 2/5.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra
    A gorgeous card,
    hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Sandra. Love the gate at the front:)
    Hugs
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sandra! I'm so lovin' this! You did such a fantastic job and I love love love the fence! You are such an inspiration to use my Cricut with making cards! :)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. so adorale , you did a beautiful job ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! I'm lovin' that gate, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sanda, this card is darling. I am at a lost for words. It just so sweet and you did such a great job with the coloring.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, I should use my cricut more often.:))

    Hugs, Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Sandra!

    That is beautiful!!! :) I love the way you included the pearly white gates and pop-dotted the cat!

    Thank you so much for sharing,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...