Wednesday, February 16, 2011

#49 Birthday Car

Hi everyone! Today is Design Team Day at Digital Delights By Louby Loo and I decided to make a funny birthday card. When I first saw this car I thought she was just so cute!! And the sentiment is perfect... it says "Oh I thought you said you wanted a new card!" I thought this card would be funny for a teenager since they always want a car for their birthday's lol! The card shape, scallop circle and circle are all from the Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge. I colored the car with Bic Markers. If you would like to purchase these adorable stamps please click HERE. Please be sure to stop by and see what the DT has created this week at
Digital Delights By Louby Loo.

13 comments:

  1. That's funny, would have been perfect for my son - His birthday was on the 14th and he just got his license in January... TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! girl you coloring is amazing with the Bic Markers!! love the card and the image is so adorable!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card. So cute and full of great color. I love it and your coloring is great. That sentiment is great for a teenager too, lol!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh sweet :)
    many greetings
    Kali

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little car is so cute. TFS.
    Hugs,
    Melissa D
    mkds312@hotmail.com
    www.sleeplesswonder.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is Great! I just love that lil car.. I really like the green you used..so bright nad fun. tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh SANDRA!!!! This is fabulous!!! What a great, fun card!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it!!! So perfect for a teen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable! Love the way you put this together. Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is SO stinkin CUTE! I LOVE the eyes on the car....gives it such great character!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, how cute is this?? Love the colors you chose for the car...your coloring is so terrific...I thought it was a sticker!! :-)

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...