Thursday, February 3, 2011

# 31 Hoppy Birthday

Hi everyone here's a quick card I made with the Just Because cart. The rabbit and marquee shape are from JB. The sentiment is from Pink By Design Stamps. I am entering into Emma's Throwback Thursday challenge which is to use Wild Card or Just Because along with a sentiment. Have a great day and I will see you tomorrow for the Love Is In The Air Blog Hop hosted by Giselle and Nadia. And also on Saturday for my first blog hop that I will be hosting The Love At First Sight Blog Hop.

5 comments:

  1. I have an award for you missy on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra, your card came out ADORABLE!!!!! GREAT job w/the challenge my friend!;)Big Gypsy hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra,

    That is so cute!!! :) I am impressed with how productive you've been!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Thanks for sharing,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...